4 Posts
red_oak started a discussion
flex duct connectors - What type of flex duct connectors do you use going down one size like exceeding a 25 ft run and you go from a 16" size down to a 14&quo... Read More
    1 Comment
red_oak started a discussion
Can someone explain Manual D results? - As recommended by the HVAC world and Mr. Udarrell I performed this test and the Manual J for example,the program recommends 700 CFM and 700 ... Read More
    2 Comments
red_oak started a discussion
5 ton system pressure drop questions - Once again, I have read lots of information and what we are being told and what exists does not fit when it comes to calculating ESP. As, I ... Read More
    8 Comments
red_oak started a discussion
Calculating return air grille sizes and duct work - I have read lots of messages related to this subject and I am curious in undestanding the process in more detail and was just curious what t... Read More
    1 Comment