Sign In
Join as a Pro
History of Houzz
FIND PROFESSIONALS
DESIGN
Interior Designers
Architects & Building Designers
Kitchen Designers
Bathroom Designers
Interior Stylists
Garden Designers
Furniture & Home Accessories
Cabinet Makers
Lighting
Curtains, Blinds & Shutters
Smart Home Specialists
Experts in Dublin
Interior Designers in Dublin
Carpet & Flooring in Dublin
Electricians in Dublin
Garden Designers in Dublin
RENOVATION
Home Builders
Design & Build
Loft Conversion Specialists
Carpet & Flooring
Kitchen & Bathroom Suppliers
Carpenters & Joiners
Windows & Glazing
Tiles & Worktops
Decking & Patios
Staircases & Railings
Painters & Decorators
Experts in Cork
Interior Designers in Cork
Carpet & Flooring in Cork
Electricians in Cork
Garden Designers in Cork
SUPPLIERS & SERVICES
Electricians
Gardening Services
Garden & Landscape Supplies
Garden Rooms, Home Offices & Conservatories
Swimming Pools & Hot Tubs
Driveways
View All
Experts in Limerick
Interior Designers in Limerick
Carpet & Flooring in Limerick
Electricians in Limerick
Garden Designers in Limerick
STORIES
STORIES FROM HOUZZ
Most Popular
Houzz Tours
Kitchens
Bathrooms
More Rooms
Gardens
Renovating
Decorating
Storage & Organisation
Small Space Living
View All
HOUZZ RESEARCH
ADVICE
HOUZZ DISCUSSIONS
Design Dilemma
Before & After
Polls
Kitchens
Bathrooms
Living Rooms
Gardens
Renovating
DIY
Home Decorating
Smaller Homes
Paint
recycle1
Ideabooks
Activity
Activity
Comments
Posts
Reviews
6 Posts
19 April 2020
recycle1
started a discussion
? painting refrigerator with frost white/pearlized auto paint finish? -
I want a brighter finish for my fridge than what I currently have. I have always liked the look of the really pearlized clear top coat finis...
Read More
Like
5 Comments
See
5
more comments
Sign Up to Comment
13 November 2018
recycle1
started a discussion
What is the brand and color of this vinyl flooring? -
Thank you
Like
Comment
Sign Up to Comment
13 November 2018
recycle1
started a discussion
What is the brand and name of the color of the vinyl flooring? -
What is the brand and name of the color of the vinyl flooring in this photo? Thank you
3 Likes
Comment
Sign Up to Comment
24 January 2018
recycle1
started a discussion
Yes, what color is this & right way to spray it on? -
I see these colored cabinets but tend to pass on articles about them cause I can't find the cabinet colors. Also, I want that smooth finish ...
Read More
2 Likes
Comment
Sign Up to Comment
22 May 2017
recycle1
started a discussion
Where can I find a bathtub that narrow? -
Where can I find a bathtub that narrow and tall?
Like
4 Comments
See
4
more comments
Sign Up to Comment
3 November 2013
recycle1
started a discussion
Where can I find a NICE, ONE-piece square shower insert? -
I know it may not seem as fancy or high-end but for me it works. I have seen several high-end showers that well.... I'm ready to switch ...
Read More
Like
7 Comments
See
7
more comments
Sign Up to Comment