I just had an electrician replace a bathroom fan/light. The new unit grille is smaller than the old one was... Thus there are some unsightly...
Read More
I would love some input on how to do the mirror(s) over our long vanity. I would love something cost effective but attractive. We are in t...
Read More
Bathroom input *pretty please*
D15 minutes ago
I'd love some help with a bathroom remodel. We need to scale back from what I was planning-u...
Read More
I'd love some help with a bathroom remodel. Please refer to photos We need to scale back from what I was planning-used up our contingency b...
Read More
Our house is a red brick ranch with some field stone accents and fairly new window and doors with combination of white and cream colored tri...
Read More
What is the current thought on cream/off white painted cabinets? White and Gray are shown a lot. However, many of the photos online make t...
Read More
We are remodeling a galley kitchen into a open concept design which will make our refrigerator & microwave to be 25 feet from the table ...
Read More
We are remodeling a galley kitchen into a open concept design which will make our refrigerator & microwave to be 25 feet from the table ...
Read More