47 Posts
rberesh73 started a discussion
Kitchen Design Help! - Hello I’m looking to get some input on my kitchen remodel. So far, I’ve had 2 companies in and I think we’ve agreed that I won’t be knockin... Read More
    107 Comments
rberesh73 started a discussion
Couch cushion replacement - Anyone happen to know where I could find pleather couch cushion replacements. These are about 29 inches deep
    6 Comments
rberesh73 started a discussion
Help! Landscaping ideas for front gardens - Really need help for my front 2 flower beds. The boxwood bushes have died. The plants in the middle have way overgrown and the suggested gro... Read More
    43 Comments
rberesh73 started a discussion
Kitchen design HELP needed - So I’m looking to redo the kitchen. Floors will also be redone but that’s another discussion. I’m looking to see what suggestions people ha... Read More
    57 Comments
rberesh73 started a discussion
Flooring Advice - Whew so I have huge project and would like advice. I will be getting a new kitchen and also replace all the flooring on the main level as w... Read More
    34 Comments
rberesh73 started a discussion
Front Deck/Porch decor advice - Just looking for some ideas of how to spruce up the front deck of the house for spring and summer. Tips on maybe adding furniture or plants?... Read More
1 Like    36 Comments
rberesh73 started a discussion
Balcony ideas needed for spring! - Hi there, I have this balcony that is outside my bedroom. There is no decking and at the moment I'm not planning on putting any on as my co... Read More
    14 Comments
rberesh73 started a discussion
Mirror or artwork help needed - Hello all, I've been trying to add a little 'finish' to some of the rooms in my house. Up next is this family/media room. I'm thinking eithe... Read More
1 Like    16 Comments
rberesh73 started a discussion
Bathroom Before and After - Pretty well all of my upgrades have been shown on Houzz and so i'd like to share my latest. This is the main bathroom on upper floor. Befo... Read More
3 Likes    19 Comments
rberesh73 started a discussion
Staircase Makeover advice - Hi all, something popped up and wanted to get your opnion. I was in the process of getting my staircase repainted. The runner was taken off... Vote Now
1 Like    42 Comments    46 Votes
Show More Events...