12 Posts
rawdmd started a discussion
Kitchen backsplash best used with Uba Tuba counters and Oak Cabinets? - So, this is my question: I have Uba Tuba counters, dark flooring, and Med Oak cabinets. I would like to bring "light" into my kitchen. What ... Read More
    1 Comment
rawdmd started a discussion
Could you tell me what this kind of window treatment is called? - I have two windows on either side of my fireplace ...would something like this work?
    3 Comments
rawdmd started a discussion
    2 Comments
rawdmd started a discussion
The tv over the fireplace - Okay all you experts..what size do you think this tv is? Is there a size that is best or a size too small?
    Comment
rawdmd started a discussion
Paint color on walls and backsplash? - Do you know the wall and backsplash paint color and brand? thank you!
    Comment
rawdmd started a discussion
Wall paint color, please? - Hi, could you tell me what the wall paint color and brand is? Thanks!
    5 Comments
rawdmd started a discussion
Counter? - Please, can you tell me what kind of counter material is used here?
    1 Comment
Show More Events...