18 Posts
Rad Gard started a discussion
will step up between concrete pool deck and patio pavers look ok? - TL;DR: if we put in 1 step between paver patio and pool deck, will that look okay?? Step up would follow patio pavers from edge of deck stai... Read More
    1 Comment
Rad Gard started a discussion
which way would be best for expanding our deck? - https://imgur.com/gallery/qyd8rkn Would like to expand our deck and add a hot tub underneath. Please see Options and details in Imgur link.... Read More
    7 Comments
Rad Gard started a discussion
help: which way to extend our deck? which way looks best? - https://imgur.com/a/eFzKIKq We would like to extend our deck and add a deck drainage system to make room for a hot tub. To one side we have... Read More
    1 Comment
Rad Gard started a discussion
Small cottage we are interested in buying has a near flat roof… - Small cottage we are interested in is shingles with 2/12 to 1/12 slope. https://imgur.com/a/pXFzd5G A pic for reference. So it starts out ... Read More
    17 Comments
Rad Gard started a discussion
Dream cottage in great location: inspection revealed rot support beam - So we are looking to buy a summer cottage. It’s in a really great location for us. It’s an old house. We think it probably was abandoned at... Read More
    5 Comments
Rad Gard started a discussion
Sugar baby melon spacing on a trellis? - I’m growing watermelon for the first time in a raised bed. I’d like to grow it on a trellis arch. im in zone 6b Michigan. I’ll start the... Read More
    3 Comments
Rad Gard started a discussion
    9 Comments
Rad Gard started a discussion
What is wrong with my opalka seedlings? - These are two of my opalka that I Started April 2. I've been keeping them under an LED grow light (6" away). I have many other tomatoes... Read More
    11 Comments
Rad Gard started a discussion
Possible phosphorus deficiency - Last year I grew early and Roma tomatoes in a 4x8' raised bed. Most of my Roma tomatoes looked liked: https://imgur.com/gallery/wGsqh I've ... Read More
    13 Comments
Rad Gard started a discussion
second year doing SFG- how do I amend my soil? - I planned on just adding some different types of compost to top up. Should I also add more vermiculite and peat moss (in same proportions as... Read More
    1 Comment
Show More Events...