6 Posts
John started a discussion
Help finding HOT pepper forum using the app. - Well I just uninstalled the Houuz app because I found it more geared towards interior design and remodeling. I sure miss garden web of past.... Read More
    3 Comments
John started a discussion
Carolina reaper seeds wanted - I'm looking for Carolina reaper seeds for sale or trade. I have white Angel Trumpet seeds ( they bloom when the sun sets) . If anyone is ... Read More
    14 Comments
John started a discussion
Transplant Birds eye from in ground to pot - I have a Birds eye pepper plant that is loaded with green peppers. I want to bring it into the house to overwinter. I have read many posts... Read More
    6 Comments
John started a discussion
Box Mounted Corn Sheller - I found this corn sheller in a barn and there seems to be something missing on the top of the feed chute. There is a round metal cap with in... Read More
    2 Comments
John started a discussion
What is this vine called? - Hello, I have some overgrown brush and vines on one side of my property. The vine in question is smothering a 15 foot pine tree. There are s... Read More
    3 Comments
John started a discussion
saving raspberry seeds - I was at a park where I found large red raspberries. I picked and ate some and decided to pick a few for seeds to replant at home. I put the... Read More
    1 Comment