4 Posts
Rachel started a discussion
How should I curtain these windows? - I read about installing curtain rods higher/wider than the windows themselves for a more spacious feel. Is that guidance affected at all by ... Read More
    2 Comments
Rachel started a discussion
Love your work! Do the monotone stools come with options for backs? - I was only able to see an approximate range (starting at $700) for the pair of bar stools with no backs. How would including backs affect co... Read More
    Comment
Rachel started a discussion
exterior paint palette suggestions?! - We just purchased our first home. The neighborhood does have quite a bit of variety in terms of bright palettes on a lot of the homes, but w... Read More
    3 Comments
Rachel started a discussion
Need help coordinating a kitchen backsplash - We just bought our first home and would like to add a kitchen backsplash. The cabinets are dark, as are the counter tops, so we were thinkin... Read More
    8 Comments