8 Posts
pugmoom started a discussion
In search of Roof Lanterns available in the USA - Need to replace large traditional skylight from the 1970's. Need help finding Roof Lanterns to give more architectural detail and visual imp... Read More
    4 Comments
pugmoom started a discussion
love this sofa! - can you please let me know the color? thanks
    1 Comment
pugmoom started a discussion
    Comment
pugmoom started a discussion
Honed or Polished Taj Mahal Quartzite???? - Need to decide soon...Honed or Polished Taj Mahal Quartzite. Like the idea of honed, but does honing make it look man made? Also, is Taj Mah... Read More
1 Like    6 Comments
pugmoom started a discussion
Marble Stains...I tested the sample - I was convinced I could deal with marble counter tops until I tested the sample piece with common kitchen spills. I could live with the etch... Read More
    6 Comments
pugmoom started a discussion
1 Like    Comment
pugmoom started a discussion
    Comment
pugmoom started a discussion
High Price! - Is this CHV1510, that Amazon sells for $29.99????
1 Like    Comment