10 Posts
pgraham17 started a discussion
How much is shipping to zip code 44060? - How much is shipping to zip code 44060?
    Comment
pgraham17 started a discussion
Stair carpet - Can you tell me where the stair carpet runner is from?
    1 Comment
pgraham17 started a discussion
Dining room chairs - Where did you get the dining room chairs? Love both.
    Comment
pgraham17 started a discussion
Drawer pulls - Where is the drawer pulls on cabinets from? Love them
    1 Comment
pgraham17 started a discussion
Windows - What are the dimensions of the windows. Love the kitchen!
    1 Comment
pgraham17 started a discussion
    1 Comment
pgraham17 started a discussion
    1 Comment
pgraham17 started a discussion
2 Likes    1 Comment
pgraham17 started a discussion
rare christmas tree light needed - Can anyone help me find this replacement light bulb for my pre lit Christmas tree. It is clear 2.5 volt, pretty sure. The company where it... Read More
    Comment
pgraham17 started a discussion
Fireplace mantel - I need ideas for my mantel. I live in a log cabin on the lake. I'm trying to brighten up this living room. I do not like the current color a... Read More
    3 Comments