4 Posts
Chris Berndt started a discussion
does anyone know what this plant is? - I'm wondering whether or not to remove it... don't know what it is or if it was I'll bloom?
    Comment
Chris Berndt started a discussion
Pepper seedlings falling over - I have various pepper varieties I'm growing from seeds. several of the seedlings are falling over. the base of the plant gets really thin an... Read More
    1 Comment
Chris Berndt started a discussion
Paper Towel germination - Hi all, new to the site and gardening. Im trying to germinate bell pepper seeds. I have them in between 2 moist sheets of paper that are enc... Read More
1 Like    4 Comments
Chris Berndt started a discussion
Looking for Hot pepper Varieties - Im interested in sweet and hot pepper varieties. I have most of the common peppers. looking for some other types or hybrids. Let me know if ... Read More
    Comment