53 Posts
pelparm started a discussion
Architect / Designer? - Stunning pictures and home! Who were the architect and interior decorator on this project? Thank you!
    Comment
pelparm started a discussion
Bedding - Hi - I love this room! It looks in your notes like the beadding is from "Threadcount", but I'm having trouble finding that source. Can you... Read More
    1 Comment
pelparm started a discussion
Dimensions - Hello! This is a fantastic mudroom addition. Do you remember the dimensions? Trying to figure out if we have enough room to do something ... Read More
    1 Comment
pelparm started a discussion
Removing Recessed Lighting - I have no experience with this, but our 100 year old house has recessed lighting in the living room and a drywall ceiling. I'm wondering if ... Read More
    15 Comments
pelparm started a discussion
Removing Recessed Lighting - I have no experience with this, but our 100 year old house has recessed lighting in the living room and a drywall ceiling. I'm wondering if... Read More
    1 Comment
pelparm started a discussion
House Numbers - Do you have any information on where to get these house numbers? Thank you!
    Comment
pelparm started a discussion
Paint Color - This is a beautiful kitchen! What is the beige paint color on the walls? Thank you!
    Comment
pelparm started a discussion
Wallpaper Details - Hi, this is lovely, what is the brand and color of the wallpaper? Do you have it available for purchase? Thanks!
    Comment
pelparm started a discussion
Canitlevered? - Is this addition technically cantilevered? Not sure how much of it is an addition, but the breakfast nook is a fantistic use of space, and ... Read More
    1 Comment
pelparm started a discussion
What is the ceiling color? - This kitchen is just gorgeous. What color did you paint the ceiling? Is it lacquered? It appears to match the cabinets, but I can't tell ... Read More
    1 Comment
Show More Events...