24 Posts
pegn started a discussion
vanity - Beautiful room design! Where does the vanity come from? This is exactly what I've been looking for when I reno my son's bathroom. Thank you... Read More
    1 Comment
pegn started a discussion
planting - If need be, could you disassemble and put plants in the ground?
1 Like    2 Comments
pegn started a discussion
Ceiling - What is the material and color used? I love it. Thanks.
2 Likes    Comment
pegn started a discussion
    1 Comment
pegn started a discussion
What is the countertop? - Please give type and name. Thanks, Peg
    2 Comments
pegn started a discussion
Great ideas - What is the name of the granite and color of cabinets?
1 Like    2 Comments
pegn started a discussion
Color - Please let me know the house color, thanks...Peg
2 Likes    1 Comment
pegn started a discussion
Granite color - What is the name of this granite? Thanks, Peg
    Comment
pegn started a discussion
Granite color - What is the name of this granite? Thanks, Peg
    1 Comment
Show More Events...