45 Posts
Patricia Pensel started a discussion
Wall mirror - Love this long skinny leaner....where can I find it? Custom?
    Comment
Patricia Pensel started a discussion
    1 Comment
Patricia Pensel started a discussion
Awning Manufacturers/companies. - I need to put an awning on the front of my house to help block the afternoon sun as it's blinding in the afternoon. Need suggestions on upsc... Read More
    1 Comment
Patricia Pensel started a discussion
What is the rug on the floor? Thank you - What is the rug on the floor. I love the texture of it!
1 Like    3 Comments
Patricia Pensel started a discussion
color - What color is Lamb's ear?
    1 Comment
Patricia Pensel started a discussion
Choices for hardware finishes - I have a cedar front door to match the garage....garage hardware is a matt black. Do I need to keep it matt black on the door also? Can I ... Read More
    1 Comment
Patricia Pensel started a discussion
LOoooooove!
    Comment
Patricia Pensel started a discussion
bulb access - How do you get to the bulbs to change them out?
    1 Comment
Patricia Pensel started a discussion
sink base and stain - I really like the sink base. Is it RH and if so what finish? Thanks!
1 Like    1 Comment
Patricia Pensel started a discussion
vanity base - can you share with us the manufacturer of the vanity base? thank you
    1 Comment
Show More Events...