7 Posts
Patty Yopp-Galloway started a discussion
Mirror Help Please! - I have this mirror that I absolutely LOVE, it has 4 pieces that go with it but for some reason I can only find 3 after I moved into my house... Read More
    3 Comments
Patty Yopp-Galloway started a discussion
Matching brick veneers with old brick - The brick are the same chicago style, but do not match. How do make them look the same? I still have to grout.
    8 Comments
Patty Yopp-Galloway started a discussion
House & Outdoor decor advice - I dont really like this fall arrangement now that I have done it. It is missing something. Any advice please!
    4 Comments
Patty Yopp-Galloway started a discussion
I need help on what to put on my tv wall. I'm not getting rid of my tv or moving it so please don't suggest that. I live in a small townhous... Read More
    Comment
Patty Yopp-Galloway started a discussion
TV Wall - 1. Wrought Iron over tv, should it be black or left alone? 2. Or what to put over tv? 3. Table under tv? I am looking at a electric fireplac... Read More
    5 Comments
Patty Yopp-Galloway started a discussion
I need help there is something that is not right! Is it: 1) Iron over tv, should it be black? 2) The table under tv, the candles need to go... Read More
    Comment
Patty Yopp-Galloway started a discussion
My TV wall!! - I need help with finishing my tv wall. Are the sconces to small? Help! !!
    11 Comments