19 Posts
onobed started a discussion
Which bedroom/bathroom layout - Designing a new home - 3 bed room, 3 1/2 bath. After going through engineering we found out we have more space in our basement. Trying to ... Vote Now
    5 Comments    8 Votes
onobed started a discussion
working with architect on high end build - Hi, I am working with an architect on a $2.5M budgeted build. Started at $2M. After seeing the design we upped it to $2.5M all in, includi... Read More
    15 Comments
onobed started a discussion
Which plan for new build - We are building a house on the California coast with nice views to the west. One challenge is that the property has an existing octagonal s... Vote Now
    12 Comments    12 Votes
onobed started a discussion
Starting a big project - I am about to embark on a big project. We have a nice parcel in the Santa Cruz mountains of California on which we are going to build a hou... Read More
    10 Comments
onobed started a discussion
How much does this house cost to build? - I saw this house in Dezeen, and find it absolutely beautiful. I would love to have a house like this, but could not for one minute determin... Read More
    21 Comments
onobed started a discussion
Master Bath: 3 or 4 sconces - My vanity in my master bath was designed in such a way that there is no way to arrange two sinks and three sconces symmetrically. So, do I ... Vote Now
    8 Comments    13 Votes
onobed started a discussion
Master Bath: 3 or 4 Sconces - HI, I hope someone can help. For the longest time I was doing ok as the primary designer. I figured out how to use Home Designer and it has... Read More
    11 Comments
onobed started a discussion
Kitchen Layout questions - HI, I am renovating an old victorian. I had planned to make a really large kitchen, but the city says that if I go with my preferred layout... Read More
    13 Comments
onobed started a discussion
Can you please share the dimensions of the island? - This kitchen is beautiful. I was hoping you can share the dimensions of the island (as well as the general size of the kitchen if possible)... Read More
    1 Comment
onobed started a discussion
Need help with Bar in basement - I have built a new basement - lifted house, new foundation, etc. It is now full height, daylight - about 40" below grade. It is appro... Read More
1 Like    2 Comments
Show More Events...