5 Posts
nyliret started a discussion
Garage laundry ideas welcome - Seeing all of your indoor laundry rooms is inspiring however my laundry is inside of my dark garage. I would like to see any garage laundry ... Read More
    1 Comment
nyliret started a discussion
Need tree advice for front yard - I currently have a malaluca tree in my front yard and it is ugly and has invasive roots. Is there a small tree that can be planted in a sma... Read More
    2 Comments
nyliret started a discussion
Laundry is in the garage, need to give the garage a boost. - Two car garage one of the cars pulls up to the washer. There is about 2.5 ft. from the front of the car to the washer door. I am able to op... Read More
    4 Comments
nyliret started a discussion
Blank Walls - My living room and family room need help with wall decor. Please do not suggest wall paper I took down wall paper and refuse to use it agai... Read More
    12 Comments
nyliret started a discussion
Help with a bare foyer. - My foyer appears bland my walls are plain. I have pot lights above and could make it a feature wall. Perhaps some Air Stone in a light color... Read More
    5 Comments