11 Posts
nrayray started a discussion
Free 11 inch pull out - Does anyone here remember the thread for the free pull out drawer. It looks like a very nice, sturdy plastic pull out. Thanks
    6 Comments
nrayray started a discussion
Looking for bill_vincent - Can you give me some advise? I have a backspash pattern which is very nice. Only thing, there is one tile that is cut to short and a little... Read More
    2 Comments
nrayray started a discussion
cleaning pleated shades - I have a large 8 foot pleated shade in my living room window. It is only about 5 years old but when it is pulled up it looks dirty and dingy... Read More
    1 Comment
nrayray started a discussion
Help, Need your opinion ASAP on Granite install - Granite was installed today. New Venetian Gold. First I thought it was going to be more Gold, but it turns out to be darker. I can deal with... Read More
    15 Comments
nrayray started a discussion
Please Advise on Granite Installation - My granite counter will be installed on Tuesday. They made all the measuring for the sink, etc. and they will mount the sink when they get h... Read More
    3 Comments
nrayray started a discussion
Pick your Granite Edge - If cost was not the issue, whould you choose ogee edge (which is a little fancier) or regular 1/4 bull nose (which is a less fancy) for your... Read More
    2 Comments
nrayray started a discussion
Are you really happy with you D-shape sinik? - Everyone who decided on a D-shape sink, are you really happy with it? Does it seem to big? If you have any pictures, please post them.
    2 Comments
nrayray started a discussion
Ivory cabinets and Giallo Ornamental - Am I going to like Ivory cabinets and Giallo ornamental granite together? I sort of like that white on white look. I am choosing tumbled sto... Read More
    1 Comment
nrayray started a discussion
Ticor sink in 30 inch cabinet - Do you think a Ticor S405 D shape sink will look to overpowering in a 30 inch cabinet. It fits, but I did not know if it will look too big. ... Read More
    3 Comments
nrayray started a discussion
Kohler faucets - Does anyone have a Kohler Forte Faucet. Do you think it is very big? I think it is pretty.
    9 Comments
Show More Events...