33 Posts
norgen started a discussion
help choosing a rug - I would like to get two rugs for this L shaped room. One in the sitting area with the couch, the OTHER IN THE ENTRY in front of the dining r... Read More
    2 Comments
norgen started a discussion
so much potential - I always felt that this room has so much potential but I never brought it to life.I know I need different furniture. one of the things I’m a... Read More
    19 Comments
norgen started a discussion
keep or get rid of? - I have had this urn for years and I really still like it, but it is tired. Those are bamboo poles i put in it to get it to look better. What... Read More
    26 Comments
norgen started a discussion
help choosing a sconce - i am going to replace the four sconces I have in these two rooms. The blue tape in the sitting room is where a large window is going in. I w... Read More
    14 Comments
norgen started a discussion
different heights for window and door in same room - I have a small sitting room off of my kitchen. It is dark. I am going to take out the wall (with the sconces) and put in a large three-panel... Read More
    5 Comments
norgen started a discussion
help with paint choice on fireplace - I have a wood mantle with a brick interior on the fireplace. I don't know if i should do white brick with black surround or white brick with... Read More
    6 Comments
norgen started a discussion
help with a center hall colonial - I have a center-hall colonial with what amounts to a living room on the left and a living room on the right. I need to buy new furniture for... Read More
    1 Comment
norgen started a discussion
What to do next - I recently took out the wall between the dining room and kitchen. Now I need to finish the dining room and I don't know what to do next. Thi... Read More
    3 Comments
norgen started a discussion
Help for my dining room - I recently opened a wall from the kitchen to the dining room. But now I need to finish up the dining room and I am not sure what it needs fi... Read More
2 Likes    8 Comments
norgen started a discussion
Does this come in red or grey or black - Does this come in red or grey or black
    Comment
Show More Events...