4 Posts
NMJoe started a discussion
Replacement windows with laminated glass - Hello, I have received a quote on a locally manufactured vinyl window using laminated glass in a standard dual pane configuration. The windo... Read More
    6 Comments
NMJoe started a discussion
Why are the windows I want not sold in my region? - I live in Albuquerque, NM, and the window choices, especially in vinyl, are very limited. Why is it that the top choices (as described in th... Read More
    3 Comments
NMJoe started a discussion
Milgard Tuscany vs. Champion - Hi, We have been researching and looking at windows for the last few weeks. We do have a limited budget to replace the old Alenco aluminum ... Read More
    1 Comment
NMJoe started a discussion
Southwest US replacement windows suggestions - Hello, I've been doing some reading on this forum, as well as manufacturers' websites, etc., as part of my research into replacement window... Read More
    18 Comments