4 Posts
nlight11 started a discussion
Looking for budget designers in Tucson AZ - We have small budget for a new kitchen island and possibly bathroom remodel (turning separate tub/shower into tub/shower combo) and can't se... Read More
    6 Comments
nlight11 started a discussion
Bringing this room together! - We finally got our sofa delivered today!! It's the Z Gallerie Harrison sofa in Blue Klein Azure. Before we got the sofa I really wanted a ye... Read More
7 Likes    318 Comments
nlight11 started a discussion
Dark or White Kitchen? - We are headed to the design center in like two days and I have been debating on whether or not to get dark cabinets or white for this kitche... Read More
    28 Comments
nlight11 started a discussion
All of the Lights! - Hi Guys! We just purchased our home and the next steps are to the design center! In the photo you can see our layout. I'm trying to decid... Read More
    7 Comments