6 Posts
Nir Merry started a discussion
What is the brand and color of the pavers near the bluff - What is the brand and color of the pavers near the bluff
    Comment
Nir Merry started a discussion
color of white stucco - Hi I love your home What paint color is the white stucco ?
    Comment
Nir Merry started a discussion
color of stucco - I love your home What paint color is your white stucco?
    Comment
Nir Merry started a discussion
white stucco color - Hi I love your home. What paint color was used for the white stucco?
    Comment
Nir Merry started a discussion
hi what paint color is your white stucco - I love your house What paint color was used for the white stucco
    Comment
Nir Merry started a discussion
what material did you use for the exterior wood? is it composite? - Hi I like the house front. I wonder what wood material did you use.
    Comment