19 Posts
nikhilkumar99 started a discussion
Dividing hyacinths - I have planted a bunch of hyacinths about 4-5 years ago and they have been blooming each time. I was wondering if: 1. Divide them now (rathe... Read More
    4 Comments
nikhilkumar99 started a discussion
Winter Honeysuckle - Is Winter Honeysuckle (Lonicera fragrantissima) invasive in MI?
    1 Comment
nikhilkumar99 started a discussion
Wet shady spot at the base of a slope - Gets run off from watering of slope. Partial shade and Northern exposure (morning sun) on one side and shade on one. Water sometime collects... Read More
    1 Comment
nikhilkumar99 started a discussion
Fragrant roses in MI - I have been growing rugosas and Knockout roses (and the Knockouts seem to be doing better) for some years. The fragrance of the Blanc Double... Read More
    1 Comment
nikhilkumar99 started a discussion
Rugosa yellowing and losing leaves - I have a Rugosa, Hansa and an Alba. Last year the Rugosa started yellowing so I put in some chelating iron (I live in the Midwest with a hig... Read More
    8 Comments
nikhilkumar99 started a discussion
Help controlling Yellow Nutsedge(Cyperus esculentus) - I have a bunch of it. Online all I seem to see is to keep cropping it so that the tubers eventually run out. How does Roundup work on this? ... Read More
    3 Comments
nikhilkumar99 started a discussion
Lessons and experiences from a newbie - My daughter (8 year old) and I carried out a "winter sowing" project this winter. I have always been unsuccessful growing from see... Read More
    5 Comments
nikhilkumar99 started a discussion
Fragrant Ambrosia Abelia - I have a fragrant Ambrosia Abelia bought from MI bulb company. It is growing (but very slowly). It is in the open, with full day sun, pretty... Read More
    11 Comments
nikhilkumar99 started a discussion
Fall crocuses - Are there any nurseries that sell Crocus pallasii, Crocus goulimyi or crocus sativa in the US and do these grow in zone 5? Regards, Nikhil
    5 Comments
nikhilkumar99 started a discussion
Fall blooming bulbs - Any suggestions for fall-blooming bulbs in MI? Best regards, Nikhil
    2 Comments
Show More Events...