19 Posts
Nick Bennett started a discussion
Running washer makes shower smell? - Hi all, so we had a shower added downstairs about a year ago when we redid our basement level. About 4-5 months ago when we ran the washer w... Read More
    13 Comments
Nick Bennett started a discussion
TV renovation question - Hi all, not even sure this is the right spot and if not, please direct me to the right area. I had my TV hung on the wall over 2 years ago. ... Read More
    25 Comments
Nick Bennett started a discussion
Ductless vs ducted? - Hey all, so I’ve been getting quotes for both ductless systems and then your traditional ducted system. The issue is, I’m just outside of Bo... Read More
    17 Comments
Nick Bennett started a discussion
Need help deciding between Trane models for a new AC job - Hi all - So, I have found the company I want to go with. Apparently, I didn't do this at the right time and most places are booked solid. I ... Read More
    39 Comments
Nick Bennett started a discussion
Carrier or Trane? Need some advice - Hi all - I am just outside of Boston MA so the spring, summer, winter up here can be brutal depending on the year. Our new home which we've ... Read More
    24 Comments
Nick Bennett started a discussion
Has anyone installed this countertop? - It's the stratus white by DuPont Zodiac. Trying to see what it looks like installed in a kitchen. I just got templated today so don't really... Read More
    8 Comments
Nick Bennett started a discussion
Need kitchen backsplash - Hey all - so we're down to the very last piece. We need kitchen backsplash. We are thinking a darker natural looking stone. Here's what we a... Read More
1 Like    54 Comments
Nick Bennett started a discussion
Need kitchen backsplash - Hey all, so my wife and I are having trouble finding a backsplash we like. Here's a picture she found and we just can't find anything like i... Read More
    3 Comments
Nick Bennett started a discussion
Our new kitchen! - So, I'll start this by saying we are in the process and I'll update these and post more pictures as more and more becomes completed. It's ju... Read More
7 Likes    58 Comments
Nick Bennett started a discussion
Our new bathroom! - So, thank you everyone on here for helping me decide what to go with and lending your input. The bathroom is just about done. Lights and ele... Read More
7 Likes    17 Comments
Show More Events...