18 Posts
nic76 started a discussion
Master Bathroom Remodel - Here is the current layout of our master bath. The room is 10’x13’. I hate the tub (have never used it in 6 years) and want to get rid of i... Read More
    7 Comments
nic76 started a discussion
Family Room Furniture Layout - Which layout do you prefer and why? This is my family room drawn to scale. It is an open floor plan. The dotted lines represent the imagina... Read More
    1 Comment
nic76 started a discussion
What would you do with this space? - I have a formal living/dining combo room that rarely ever gets used. I have gotten rid of the couch and the loveseat will go away soon as we... Read More
    5 Comments
nic76 started a discussion
What color walls? - I cannot not find a paint color that I think looks good with my couch. I am looking in the beige/Greige range. What are the undertones in th... Read More
    13 Comments
nic76 started a discussion
Wall color and couch clashing? - What do you all think about this wall color (SW Keystone Gray) with my sectional? I feel like it looks bad. I totally regret buying the sect... Read More
    Comment
nic76 started a discussion
Rug size and furniture placement help please! - I want to put a rug in my family room. Because it is an odd size, I may end up going the carpet remnant/binding route. My question is, where... Read More
    2 Comments
nic76 started a discussion
Exterior Colors—should your interior match? - Do you think the interior of a home should “match” the exterior? If the exterior is painted with warm colors and warm stone, does it look we... Read More
    1 Comment
nic76 started a discussion
Greige or Beige? - I am hoping to find a light paint color for my open floor plan with all different light exposures. I prefer SW colors. I want a color on the... Read More
    6 Comments
nic76 started a discussion
Greige or Beige--help please - I have a large open floor plan with all different exposures. I'm looking for a paint color that will work all over. This will be my third at... Read More
    2 Comments
nic76 started a discussion
Greige - Are there any Greige paint colors that aren't in the yellow hue family? Nicole
    1 Comment
Show More Events...