23 Posts
ngcurt started a discussion
please help with quick decision on paint for master bath - Unexpectedly, our drywall/plasterer has an opening in his schedule to start our basement ceiling Wednesday (I know, so lucky given how busy ... Read More
    11 Comments
ngcurt started a discussion
please help,with window covering for high awning window - My husband has FINALLY moved his “office” activities from our kitchen island to the actual den/office. What a relief! However, there is a hi... Read More
    7 Comments
ngcurt started a discussion
please help find this rug - I think the odds are slim because I’ve already searched quite a bit, but worth the chance. Anyone know where to get this rug or find out mor... Read More
    11 Comments
ngcurt started a discussion
the taxes are done...let’s start on the dining room! - Not that I’m getting any tax money back, but the paper is off the table. I’ve tried to do this room in the past, but this time I’m really co... Read More
1 Like    70 Comments
ngcurt started a discussion
love your light - Would you be willing to share style, make, and source? I looked at your threads but didn’t seem to find it.
    2 Comments
ngcurt started a discussion
Chandelier? - Would you be able to provide the chandelier mfg and style name? Thanks
    Comment
ngcurt started a discussion
Please help with dining room lighting and design - Ok folks, I ask for your help in my dining room. The lights for sure are all wrong, mistake in the building decision rush
    19 Comments
ngcurt started a discussion
Fabric Mfg and name? - Hello, do you happen to have the name of the roman shade fabric and the manufacturer in your records? So lively and pretty Thank you very m... Read More
    2 Comments
ngcurt started a discussion
Would you be able to share the make and model of the stools? - Beautiful home! I live in the area and just drove by it today. Imagine my surprise when I saw it on houzz tonight!
    1 Comment
ngcurt started a discussion
counter chairs? - does anyone have any idea where the counter stools came from? Thank you!
    Comment
Show More Events...