76 Posts
newproject858 started a discussion
Is this angel’s trumpet? - We got this from my MIL’s friend. We’ve had this in our house for a couple of days and I’ve touched the leaves with bare hands a few times a... Read More
    3 Comments
newproject858 started a discussion
Pre-painted slab door - I want to replace doors only, as I don't want to make the job complicated. I also want pre-painted door, since my current door are painted ... Read More
    5 Comments
newproject858 started a discussion
Are the insulated garage doors worth the extra $$$? - I live in IL, where it is very cold in winter. Are insulated garage doors worth the extra $$$? I have 1 single and 1 double and have been q... Read More
    7 Comments
newproject858 started a discussion
crawl space insulation - There is a bedroom above this crawl space. I live in IL, and it is extremely cold in that room during winter. Do you think insulating craw... Read More
    1 Comment
newproject858 started a discussion
Ductless mini split : Mitsubish vs. other cheap brands - I live in IL where it can be very cold during winter. There is a 15'x15' bedroom on first floor, which previous owner added. There are cen... Read More
    1 Comment
newproject858 started a discussion
cost of ductless heating and cooling - I brought in someone to get a quote to install ductless heating/cooling system in 15x15 room. It came to be $7500(cost of machine and instal... Read More
    9 Comments
newproject858 started a discussion
Ruined fence trees - help - This is how my trees look like on the side of my house. They were beautiful when we bought the house, but we ruined them because we lacked ... Read More
    12 Comments
newproject858 started a discussion
Any installed non-kitchenaid electric cooktop over kitchenaid oven? - I have 36" electric cooktop installed over an oven. Both Kitchenaid. I recently received a letter from Whirlpool that they recalled t... Read More
    3 Comments
newproject858 started a discussion
Gap between concrete and ground - This is how the back of my house looks like. Should I do something about it?
    3 Comments
newproject858 started a discussion
Blue and red wires - My hubby is trying to install a chandelier. The instruction is in Chinese and the wires are in two colors: red and blue. Do you know which ... Read More
    12 Comments
Show More Events...