8 Posts
newconstructionoptions started a discussion
Suggestions for kid's room black out curtains & rod w/ narrow studs? - Hey everyone- I have never purchased curtains before so am a bit overwhelmed but would like to have black-out curtains for my kid's rooms. ... Read More
    9 Comments
newconstructionoptions started a discussion
Anyone cut micro-beveled 12x12 into smaller pieces - how does it look? - Hey there- I am considering cutting a 12x12 carrara marble down into 4x12s for a more modern look. The 12x12 has a micro-bevel which mea... Read More
    2 Comments
newconstructionoptions started a discussion
Does anyone in SF Bay Area price Caesarstone / Cambria by the sq ft? - Hey everyone- Does anyone know fabricators in San Francisco Bay Area who price Caesarstone / Cambria / Pental quartz by the sq / ft. OR have... Read More
    4 Comments
newconstructionoptions started a discussion
Need help with marble options to match Walker Zanger Mai Tai? - Hey there- I am designing a master bath which features a two-person vanity across from a walk-in shower. For the feature wall behind the va... Read More
    3 Comments
newconstructionoptions started a discussion
Kid's bathroom tile (size, material, pattern, which blue, floor)? - Hey there- Picking out some options for a new construction project and designing a kid's bathroom (needs to be co-ed). I am limited in terms... Read More
    6 Comments
newconstructionoptions started a discussion
Need help with dead space to optimize living space (new construction) - Attached is the floor plan for my Kitchen, Dining and Living room which are all on one very open floor. This is a new construction space so... Read More
    11 Comments
newconstructionoptions started a discussion
New construction - other ideas than builder's wet bar option? - Hey everyone- I am purchasing a new construction town home; the "4th" bedroom is a larger 19' x 12'6" and will serve as a sec... Read More
    2 Comments
newconstructionoptions started a discussion
Bad Douglas Fir refinish job - cover up, repair or deal with it? (Urge - Hey everyone- First post here and am looking for some advice. I recently moved in to a remodeled 3 bedroom house. The bedrooms and hallway... Read More
    2 Comments