8 Posts
nessieh started a discussion
How many kitchen lights are needed? - Can anyone advise how many recessed spotlights I will need for our new kitchen/dining room? Also what the best ‘white colour’ LED to use? Th... Read More
    2 Comments
nessieh started a discussion
24v underfloor heating-WarmFloor - Hi, we are currently having our kitchen knocked through into the dining room & adding a small extension to create an open plan space. In... Read More
1 Like    5 Comments
nessieh started a discussion
Clock/photo wall gallery advice - Hi, please can anyone advise me on the best way to hang this clock & incorporate it with photos on my lounge wall? I'm not sure where th... Read More
    4 Comments
nessieh started a discussion
Kitchen/dinner open plan query - Hi, We are in the process of altering our downstairs layout. We will be knocking the kitchen through to the dining room, extending the dini... Read More
1 Like    31 Comments
nessieh started a discussion
Varnish or paint? - What's your opinion on having varnished window sills & painted white skirting boards? Would it look ok? Or do both need to be decorated ... Read More
    4 Comments
nessieh started a discussion
Stair runner/carpet dilema - I have found carpet from Crucial Trading which I adore and would like it as a stair runner as in the picture and I want the same carpet to c... Read More
    5 Comments
nessieh started a discussion
Light era! - Can anyone tell me what era these lights are from please? They are in my living room when we moved in & we also have side lights that ar... Read More
    8 Comments
nessieh started a discussion
Art Deco Fireplace - Just moved into our new house & I'm not sure how to decorate the lounge as we have this fireplace, see picture. It won't be to everyone'... Read More
1 Like    12 Comments