7 Posts
Nancy Spittler started a discussion
Please, who the manufacturer is of the nightstands in picture 18. - I am looking for two nightstands with a top drawer and doors that open below that will fit into a farmhouse style bedroom.
    Comment
Nancy Spittler started a discussion
What color and manufacturer was used in the kitchen? - I am interested in an engineered hardwood floor that has a beach feel and can be refinished at least 3 times. A high grade flooring.
    Comment
Nancy Spittler started a discussion
I am interested in the flooring color and manufacturer. - I would like to know if it is an engineering hardwood and how many times can it be refinished as well as the color and manufacturer. Want t... Read More
    Comment
Nancy Spittler started a discussion
hi - This picture appears to include a rear seating arrangement . Is that extra? Also can you get grab bars for elderly people?
    2 Comments
Nancy Spittler started a discussion
Paint Colors - I too would like to know the wall colors in the bedroom.
    Comment
Nancy Spittler started a discussion
Elk Lighting Chadwick transitional Kitchen Billard - What is the shortest length from the ceiling to the bottom of the chandelier? I am reading the specifications and it is saying 21". Trying... Read More
    1 Comment
Nancy Spittler started a discussion
Shape of Chandelier. - Can the two outside lights move at the joints to allow the chandalier to become triangular in overall shape? Weird question but I have an o... Read More
    1 Comment