8 Posts
NPSM started a discussion
Color/style for garage door - What color/style should we use for a new garage door? Should we match it to the front door color or just keep it white but in a carriage do... Read More
    3 Comments
NPSM started a discussion
I'm concerned about the bottles exploding... - ...due to the heat. Is this a valid concern?
    2 Comments
NPSM started a discussion
    3 Comments
NPSM started a discussion
Aaaggh! Out of stock!! Do you know when you'll be getting more in? - I have one 1'x1' piece and need six (6) more for a small area behind our guest vanity.
    9 Comments
NPSM started a discussion
Location of filtered water faucet & garbage disposal - Just starting our kitchen renovation and I would like to hear some opinions on where and why people place their filtered water dispenser at ... Read More
    4 Comments
NPSM started a discussion
Location of filtered water faucet & garbage disposal - Just starting our kitchen renovation and I would like to hear some opinions on where and why people place their filtered water dispenser at ... Read More
    4 Comments
NPSM started a discussion
    Comment
NPSM started a discussion
Plain vanilla garage door and concrete driveway - I would like to update our original 1979 white steel garage door. I like the idea of faux bois, but I'm not sure how that would look with o... Read More
    6 Comments