13 Posts
Nancy P started a discussion
Basement flooded, need basement flooring advice! - Hi - my basement flooded and the previous owners had carpet (ugh!). I need advice on flooring. I have low ceilings so can't lose height an... Read More
    3 Comments
Nancy P started a discussion
What should go to the left of this console? - Console - need something to the left. Please disregard the ugly brown coffee table. the area to the right is for the front door to swin... Read More
    26 Comments
Nancy P started a discussion
Where can I get the big circular tile? It's fantastic! - Where can I get the big circular tile? It's fantastic!
    Comment
Nancy P started a discussion
Where can I get the tile used in the backsplash? It's fantastic! - Where can I get the tile used in the backsplash? It's fantastic!
2 Likes    2 Comments
Nancy P started a discussion
    Comment
Nancy P started a discussion
1 Like    3 Comments
Nancy P started a discussion
Extra room-no idea what to put in it... - This was originally a dining room. I don't need a dining room all year round, it just needs to convert to one for thanksgiving. It's open co... Read More
    21 Comments
Nancy P started a discussion
Need kitchen backsplash ideas-please help! - I am redoing my backsplash and have champagne taste/tap water budget. My problem is I hate white subway tile. Any ideas??
    15 Comments
Nancy P started a discussion
I can't find a Porcelain tile in a subway, herringbone or chevron mosa - I want to do my shower surround in Carrara. Problem is I dye my hair at home so I've been repeatedly told that my hair dye will stain the ma... Read More
    5 Comments
Nancy P started a discussion
Has anyone ever reused their Ikea kitchen cabinets? - I bought a house that has an ikea kitchen. I want to lower the cablinets. Has anyone has any experiences lowering Ikea kitchen cabinets? ... Read More
    2 Comments
Show More Events...