11 Posts
Nancy started a discussion
cabinet paint color? - What is the paint color?
2 Likes    Comment
Nancy started a discussion
the sink doesn’t come with the accessories? - Do the inserts come with it? The cutting board, colander?
    1 Comment
Nancy started a discussion
    1 Comment
Nancy started a discussion
    Comment
Nancy started a discussion
Window covering - We have Roman shades on our windows, made from simple white linen. I love the look, but the multitude of cording just doesn't work for our f... Read More
    1 Comment
Nancy started a discussion
1920's interior paint colors - I live in a 1920's stone cottage. It is currently painted (indoors) in 3 different shades of "white." While it is pleasant enough,... Read More
1 Like    9 Comments
Nancy started a discussion
What do I really need to keep when downsizing. - I am moving from a large house with tons of storage to a small cottage with no storage. I have been brutal in my first round of getting rid ... Read More
    13 Comments
Nancy started a discussion
need furniture help - I have a beautiful antique primitive desk with an ugly back. We are moving and where I need to use it for awhile will let the back show to a... Read More
    1 Comment
Nancy started a discussion
Paints colors used - Do you know the shades of white and brand used in this room?
    Comment
Nancy started a discussion
Teenage Nightmare has to go!!! - This room is to undergo a transformation from teenager bedroom to legit guest room The ceiling will stay a light color and the walls and tri... Read More
    9 Comments
Show More Events...