6 Posts
m v started a discussion
handrail design - We asked the GC if we could have it changed to a straight handrail as we did not like the design. He told us it had to be done like this to ... Read More
    16 Comments
m v started a discussion
Which kitchen layout do you like best? - Layout A: Slightly wider island, double oven in north region of kitchen, moved rangetop and sink down slightly to get 12" clearance for... Read More
    19 Comments
m v started a discussion
Purchase Home Warranty? - There is a home warranty through my builder which combines his in-house warranty + QBW (Quality Builders Warranty) under Liberty Mutual. Co... Read More
    4 Comments
m v started a discussion
Building home - Switch Dining Room and Kitchen? - I am feeling unsatisfied with my kitchen design as there are no windows... Any thoughts on switching kitchen and dining room? Backyard is s... Read More
    10 Comments
m v started a discussion
Switch Kitchen and Dining Room? - I am feeling unsatisfied with my kitchen design as there are no windows... Any thoughts on switching kitchen and dining room? The cons I ... Read More
1 Like    20 Comments
m v started a discussion
Which appliances would you get in a new home? - I am having a home built and am overwhelmed on the appliance selection process. Hoping some of you can help me out! Honestly do not care ... Read More
    8 Comments