64 Posts
muppet_monster started a discussion
I love your stamped concrete! Would you share the color? - Hi, I would love to know what colors you used in your stamped concrete??
    Comment
muppet_monster started a discussion
Colors in your stamped concrete? - Hi, your stamped concrete looks awesome! I was wondering what colors you used? Thank you!
    Comment
muppet_monster started a discussion
Who made the sink cabinet? - What a sweet bathroom! It’s so charming and inviting. (Like everything you make!) Would you mind sharing where you got the sink base cabine... Read More
    Comment
muppet_monster started a discussion
Where could I find that beautiful fireback backsplash? - Hi! I’m back. We are now working on our range hood and backsplash. Would you mind sharing where you found such an awesome fireback above the... Read More
    1 Comment
muppet_monster started a discussion
Beautiful hood! - Hi, your hood is absolutely beautiful. Would you mind sharing the name of the stone fabricator? Thank you
    Comment
muppet_monster started a discussion
Super cool hood!! - Hi, I love this kitchen and the hood is so different and dramatic. I'm under the impression that I have to have the bottom of my vent about... Read More
    2 Comments
muppet_monster started a discussion
Beautiful Hood! - Hi. I would love to know where to find this hood or how to recreate it if you don't mind sharing your information. Thank you!
    Comment
muppet_monster started a discussion
Beautiful Table! - Beautiful kitchen! There are so many beautiful things in this home! Would you mind sharing any information you have about this incredible ro... Read More
    2 Comments
muppet_monster started a discussion
Beautiful backsplash! what is it?? - What a beautiful kitchen! Would you mind sharing the information on the backsplash? Thank you!
    2 Comments
muppet_monster started a discussion
Island dimensions? I love this kitchen! - I love this kitchen! Can you tell me the dimensions of the island? Thank you!
    Comment
Show More Events...