7 Posts
Muna A started a discussion
Nice Kitchen - What is the exact color of the cabinets(the dark looking wood) and material?
    Comment
Muna A started a discussion
Fireplace - What brand is the fireplace?
    Comment
Muna A started a discussion
Beautiful bathroom! - What type of Stone was used in this bathroom? And where can I find it?
    Comment
Muna A started a discussion
Beautiful tile - What color is the Chinese sandstone?
1 Like    1 Comment
Muna A started a discussion
Great looking pool! - I'm building a similar pool but the spa is on the vanishing edge side. What type of equipment do I need to prevent the pool water from co-mi... Read More
2 Likes    4 Comments
Muna A started a discussion
Can this concrete floor be used around the pool on a deck? - Can this concrete floor be used around the pool on a deck?
    1 Comment
Muna A started a discussion
What brand is the sink and faucet? Where is the soap and towel at? - What is the wall mount on the right of the chair? I would like to use this powder room style. Where would the soap be installed?
    Comment