Sign In
Join as a Pro
History of Houzz
FIND PROFESSIONALS
DESIGN
Interior Designers
Architects & Building Designers
Kitchen Designers
Bathroom Designers
Interior Stylists
Garden Designers
Furniture & Home Accessories
Cabinet Makers
Lighting
Curtains, Blinds & Shutters
Smart Home Specialists
Experts in Dublin
Interior Designers in Dublin
Carpet & Flooring in Dublin
Electricians in Dublin
Garden Designers in Dublin
RENOVATION
Home Builders
Design & Build
Loft Conversion Specialists
Carpet & Flooring
Kitchen & Bathroom Suppliers
Carpenters & Joiners
Windows & Glazing
Tiles & Worktops
Decking & Patios
Staircases & Railings
Painters & Decorators
Experts in Cork
Interior Designers in Cork
Carpet & Flooring in Cork
Electricians in Cork
Garden Designers in Cork
SUPPLIERS & SERVICES
Electricians
Gardening Services
Garden & Landscape Supplies
Garden Rooms, Home Offices & Conservatories
Swimming Pools & Hot Tubs
Driveways
View All
Experts in Limerick
Interior Designers in Limerick
Carpet & Flooring in Limerick
Electricians in Limerick
Garden Designers in Limerick
STORIES
STORIES FROM HOUZZ
Most Popular
Houzz Tours
Kitchens
Bathrooms
More Rooms
Gardens
Renovating
Decorating
Storage & Organisation
Small Space Living
View All
HOUZZ RESEARCH
ADVICE
HOUZZ DISCUSSIONS
Design Dilemma
Before & After
Polls
Kitchens
Bathrooms
Living Rooms
Gardens
Renovating
DIY
Home Decorating
Smaller Homes
Paint
mullrich
Ideabooks
Activity
Activity
Comments
Posts
Reviews
4 Posts
13 April 2021
mullrich
started a discussion
Honest opinion, are these barn doors an improvement? -
Hi! I finally had these bifold closet doors replaced this past weekend with (bypass) sliding barn doors. I think it’s an improvement, and I ...
Read More
1 Like
26 Comments
See
26
more comments
Sign Up to Comment
28 November 2020
mullrich
started a discussion
Would black window trim update the exterior of my house? -
Hi! My house is about 30 hears old. I'm curious if anyone thinks that painting the exterior metal window frames black would update my hous...
Read More
Like
14 Comments
See
14
more comments
Sign Up to Comment
21 November 2020
mullrich
started a discussion
What kind of floor lamp(s) should I get? -
I've been struggling with what kind of floor lamp(s) to get for this room, the one in the picture was left here by the previous owner. Woul...
Read More
Like
8 Comments
See
8
more comments
Sign Up to Comment
7 July 2020
mullrich
started a discussion
Should I replace my granite countertops? -
I'm looking for another opinion before I replace my granite countertops. I removed the gray backsplash visible in the 1st picture (removed ...
Read More
1 Like
70 Comments
See
70
more comments
Sign Up to Comment