4 Posts
mt0309 started a discussion
Can you mix metals with lighting? - We are replacing builder grade lighting in our kitchen and so far have installed a oil rubbed bronze chandelier over the table. I am looking... Read More
    3 Comments
mt0309 started a discussion
Too much painted furniture? - Do you think a room can have too many pieces of painted furniture? I am trying to tie my living room and kitchen together by painting the so... Read More
    12 Comments
mt0309 started a discussion
Should I paint sofa table? - Do you think there can be too much painted furniture in a room? I already have a few pieces that are painted in this room, but I am trying t... Read More
    1 Comment
mt0309 started a discussion
Painted furniture - Do you think there can be too much painted furniture in a room? I have a few pieces that are painted along with some that are wood/stained, ... Read More
    1 Comment