5 Posts
mspano started a discussion
Disappointed with renovated fireplace wall - We removed an ugly wall unit and put in a clean looking fireplace and window seats next to it. We put walnut tops on the window seats and t... Read More
    36 Comments
mspano started a discussion
Need help finishing wall/fireplace in family room - I removed a large ugly brown wall unit and installed this white cabinet around the existing fireplace. I also just redid the kitchen (same r... Read More
1 Like    12 Comments
mspano started a discussion
Appliance manufacturer - love the sleek look of the kitchen and appliances. can you please tell me who makes these appliances? thank you!
    1 Comment
mspano started a discussion
Help with wall space above a wall unit - I have a wall unit that has only approx 32" from the top of the unit to the light molding at the ceiling of wall space. The wall unit is app... Read More
    4 Comments
mspano started a discussion
I need help with kitchen granite color - I currently have Absolute black granite and want to change the color of the granite and put in a glass backsplash that runs all the way to t... Read More
    5 Comments