22 Posts
WishICouldAffordThat started a discussion
That stenciling! - My apologies if this is an old project (I couldn't find a date anywhere) but I would love to know about the stenciling that shows in places ... Read More
    Comment
WishICouldAffordThat started a discussion
Omg that backsplash - Where can I find details about it? Must. Have.
    Comment
WishICouldAffordThat started a discussion
Bathroom backsplash - Can anyone identify that backsplash tile?
    Comment
WishICouldAffordThat started a discussion
Floor tile - This is lovely. Can you please tell me what to ask for at the tile shop if I want floor tiles like this? Thanks so much!
    Comment
WishICouldAffordThat started a discussion
Dimensions of plinth? - We need to cover a flaw in our floor. Can anyone tell me the dimensions of the plinth part of this vanity? Thanks.
    1 Comment
WishICouldAffordThat started a discussion
Cabinet on casters? - This entire project has amazing attention to design detail; beautifully done! I am very curious about these laundry room cabinets on casters... Read More
1 Like    3 Comments
WishICouldAffordThat started a discussion
Does all house hardware need to be the same color? - Is it important for door hardware, hinges, curtain rods, ceiling fans/light fixtures, switch plates, and faucets to be the same color? Brush... Vote Now
1 Like    5 Comments    36 Votes
WishICouldAffordThat started a discussion
Wall color? - Do you have the specifics of this lovely wall color? Thank you!
1 Like    Comment
WishICouldAffordThat started a discussion
Cabinet door style? - Hello! I hope this article isn't too old to comment on. I love the style of these cabinet doors. Are they a flat panel, with two parallel gr... Read More
    2 Comments
WishICouldAffordThat started a discussion
Pendant lights - What a fun room! The chairs, the mix of colored shades, and the colors on the banisters - very creative. Thanks for sharing it. And, inciden... Read More
    Comment
Show More Events...