20 Posts
mskdj started a discussion
Help choosing colour for garage door and trim...... - We will be enclosing our carport and are struggling to choose a colour for our garage door. This will be a single garage door 12x8. Above ... Read More
    2 Comments
mskdj started a discussion
Wine Bar help.....please:) - I love the idea of creating a wine bar in our home. The wall mount wine rack that I like is quite large and I am worried that it may make t... Read More
1 Like    9 Comments
mskdj started a discussion
Island lighting and working with existing potlights - PLEASE help - Struggling with what to do regarding island lighting. We need to work with existing potlights, and the fact that island is not in centered i... Read More
    1 Comment
mskdj started a discussion
Saddleback Bar Stool - Can you please confirm assembled width. I love these stools but fear they will be too wide for our island. Width listed is far wider than o... Read More
    2 Comments
mskdj started a discussion
Tile choice and pattern - I am a little nervous posting this as I feel like I have decided on this tile - lol. What I am really looking for is pointers on style/patt... Read More
    5 Comments
mskdj started a discussion
White or Black bar stools - We are just finishing up a kitchen reno and it is time to purchase bar stools. Cabinets are high gloss white - except for island which is w... Read More
    9 Comments
mskdj started a discussion
Sink and Faucet help.......... Templating Monday! - In the midst of a kitchen reno. Countertops are being template on Monday. Sink has been put in temporarily - will eventually be undermount... Read More
    11 Comments
mskdj started a discussion
Renovation rendering
    Comment
mskdj started a discussion
Installing tile floor over heated concrete ........ help please! - We are currently working on a kitchen renovation that includes a large island. We need to get power to the island - and I do not want posts... Read More
    5 Comments
mskdj started a discussion
Window Treatment Help please:) - Hi there. I would very much appreciate some help deciding on window treatment. This is the first set of panels that caught my eye - and I ... Read More
    10 Comments
Show More Events...