14 Posts
M K started a discussion
Need advice with our poolside waterfall. - We made the mistake of having our landscape designer design the waterfall for our new pool rather than someone who specializes in waterflow.... Read More
    10 Comments
M K started a discussion
Alternative to Schluters? - We are doing multiple bathrooms with beautiful large format Porcelain tiles (variations on walls and shower surrounds, etc.). One of the dow... Read More
1 Like    1 Comment
M K started a discussion
Who to contact to make a home smart? - The remodel of a part time home has evolved to a complete "gut". Now that we have a house full of open beams and studs, it might b... Read More
    6 Comments
M K started a discussion
I need 3 - I just ordered 2 of the baxter bar stools but I need 3. Please contact me before shipping. Thank You
    Comment
M K started a discussion
Placement of the Miele Speedcook Steam oven? - We are working on our new kitchen design and not sure if we have an upper cabinet space available to place the 24" Steam oven. If we we... Read More
    Comment
M K started a discussion
Wolf vs Thermador & Viking, Miele vs Bosch - YMMV - I use this forum often for research often so I thought I would share my own recent experience. Your mileage may vary. We did a huge kitchen... Read More
    9 Comments
M K started a discussion
    1 Comment
M K started a discussion
On Demand sparling water systems - Many restaurants in our area are offering sparkling tap water option to their drinking water offering. I have been hoping and wishing that s... Read More
    9 Comments
M K started a discussion
where o where can my underwire be? (LG FL washer) - I washed my bathing suit top (in a lingerie bag) in my LG Front Loading washer today. It came out missing ONE of the underwires!! there is a... Read More
    2 Comments
M K started a discussion
Miele Parts list?? - Does anyone know where I can find a Miele parts list including pricing? I have an old coffee system which has many used but quite useful wor... Read More
    3 Comments
Show More Events...