4 Posts
msamuolis started a discussion
Stone floor - I love the look of the stone floor. Is it comfortable for bare feet? What type of maintenance is necessary?
    1 Comment
msamuolis started a discussion
Need new rug for beach cottage - I have to replace the rug in the living room of our Michigan beach cottage. The current rug (shown) has not worn well and is too small. The ... Read More
    6 Comments
msamuolis started a discussion
Taking a poll - height of light fixture? - I want to see what you think - should I leave this chandelier at this height or raise it? And if you think I should raise it, should I raise... Read More
1 Like    2 Comments
msamuolis started a discussion
Chandelier over table - This is our vacation home. I choose this chandelier because of the rustic details. My handiman installed it when I was not there to supervi... Read More
    6 Comments