21 Posts
mrsbegin started a discussion
Table and Chairs - Hello, do you know where the table and chairs are from? Thank you!
1 Like    2 Comments
mrsbegin started a discussion
item out of stock - Hello, will this item come back in stock? Thank you.
    1 Comment
mrsbegin started a discussion
Tile Backsplash - Could I have the name of the tile used in the backsplash? Thank you.
    Comment
mrsbegin started a discussion
Cuisine Sign - Hello, do you mind sharing where you got your cuisine sign from and how you hung it on the tile? Thank you.
    1 Comment
mrsbegin started a discussion
Paint color - Do you mind letting me know the paint color for this room? It's a very soothing space! Thank you.
    Comment
mrsbegin started a discussion
Cream Crackle Tile - Do you mind telling me where you purchased the cream crackle tile? I am looking for something similar in the MN area where I won't have to ... Read More
    5 Comments
mrsbegin started a discussion
Love the tiles - Could you tell me what color grout is used? Thank you!
1 Like    3 Comments
mrsbegin started a discussion
Farmhouse sink - Hello, what kind of sink is pictured in this kitchen? Thank you!
    1 Comment
mrsbegin started a discussion
Flooring - Could I have more information about the wood flooring used in this kitchen? Thank you!
1 Like    1 Comment
mrsbegin started a discussion
Carpeting - Hello, could I get details about the type of carpeting in this picture? Thank you!
    Comment
Show More Events...