5 Posts
Melissa Rowe started a discussion
Tomato planting - Wondering if other gardeners in the Boston area are planting their tomato seedlings outdoors this weekend?
    2 Comments
Melissa Rowe started a discussion
Splayed boxwoods - The heavy snow took a tool on my boxwoods. The branches are intact but splayed. I was thinking I might tie them together at the base to try ... Read More
1 Like    2 Comments
Melissa Rowe started a discussion
how many times can you sand hardwood? - A good portion of our original oak flooring (circa 1970) were destroyed by a water leak. We've had new floor installed to match the old. The... Read More
    3 Comments
Melissa Rowe started a discussion
red grub like insect - I was digging in the soil and discovered this mystery insect. It is 3/4" long, reddish brown, hard shelled with no legs and no obvious ... Read More
    8 Comments
Melissa Rowe started a discussion
Coreopsis Suddenly Wilting - My Coreospis Moonbeam looks terrible. Just two weeks ago, as it emerged from its winter's rest, it looked very healthy. I was so happy to se... Read More
    2 Comments