11 Posts
mopaski started a discussion
How do I decorate this wall?? - How do I decorate this wall? Make a collage wall?? Shelves??? It's right beside the front entrance closet and before the dining room. The th... Read More
    3 Comments
mopaski started a discussion
Exterior colour scheme help! - I need help! My husband and I are replacing windows, doors and adding gutters! The soffit is white and I feel obligated to choose white trim... Read More
    2 Comments
mopaski started a discussion
Question about exterior colours - Hello, your gallery is beautiful! I particularly love the house with moss green stucco, red brick, charcoal trim and black roof. Is the stuc... Read More
    1 Comment
mopaski started a discussion
Exterior colour scheme help! - Is there are a free online software where you could upload a photo of your house and try different exterior colour schemes?? I have gotten g... Read More
    1 Comment
mopaski started a discussion
Exterior colour ideas needed please! - My husband and I bought this big beautiful house last year that we are slowing renovating. We are replacing the doors, and adding eavethroug... Read More
    13 Comments
mopaski started a discussion
80s curved staircase updated - updated 80s curved staircase with new carpet, new balusters, box newells, and lots of white paint!!!
5 Likes    16 Comments
mopaski started a discussion
Popcorn ceilings - Just a question for everyone.... Are popcorn ceilings making a come back?!!? My brother just bought a brand new house in Alberta and it has ... Read More
    6 Comments
mopaski started a discussion
Painting a staircase - I am working on a beautiful curved staircase. We have redone the railing and added box newells which I love. Next I have to sand and paint t... Read More
    7 Comments
mopaski started a discussion
    2 Comments
mopaski started a discussion
DIY Hardwood floors?? - We are planning to install hickory hardwood floors in our home ourselves. Any advice? We are first timers at it.
    1 Comment
Show More Events...