93 Posts
moorlikeit started a discussion
Love the wallpaper: where to source it? - Fab wallpaper and would very much appreciate the details. Many thanks
    Comment
moorlikeit started a discussion
Love the wallpaper and would appreciate the details - This room exudes calm and yet the wallpaper is wonderfully vibrant: quite the trick to pull off. I would also love to know the paint colour ... Read More
    Comment
moorlikeit started a discussion
Love the colour of these units - Please could you tell me what colour has been used for the kitchen units. Many thanks.
    2 Comments
moorlikeit started a discussion
Love the table: where is it from? - I would much appreciate knowing where to source this or a very similar table. Thanks.
    1 Comment
moorlikeit started a discussion
Love the pink - I would be grateful if you could let me know the paint colour used on the cabinets. Many thanks
1 Like    Comment
moorlikeit started a discussion
Love the wallpaper where to source it? - I cannot locate this wallpaper so would appreciate info on name and where to find it. Many thanks
1 Like    1 Comment
moorlikeit started a discussion
Love the paint colours - I would appreciate it if you could let me know exactly what paint colours/ manufacturer you used as they are exactly what I have in mind for... Read More
    Comment
moorlikeit started a discussion
Love the blind fabric - I have tried to find this pattern from the info provided but have drawn a blank. I would be grateful if you could let me know the exact patt... Read More
    Comment
moorlikeit started a discussion
Cushions and tablecloth - where to find? - Love the styling particularly the vibrant living room cushions and the tablecloth. I wonder if you could let me know where they were source... Read More
    Comment
moorlikeit started a discussion
Love the tiles - I would love to know where to source these gorgeous tiles. Thanks in advance for any help that you are able to offer.
    4 Comments
Show More Events...