4 Posts
monwalke started a discussion
stumped over open staircase - We are closing on this house in March to be used as a rental and vacation home. Will be renovating a fair amount (the photos are from the li... Read More
    4 Comments
monwalke started a discussion
large empty dining room wall - Hi I could use some ideas for the DR wall please. For reference, as it’s an open concept, I included my living room decor. Other details: We... Read More
2 Likes    13 Comments
monwalke started a discussion
bedroom wall with offset window - I’m in need of design ideas as I’m struggling with this wall due to the window placement. Please disregard the paint color and lack of beddi... Read More
    1 Comment
monwalke started a discussion
Shiplap with crown molding? - I want an accent wall -behind brown couch - that will work with my winter decor (grays, light brown, furs) and my summer (light blue, beige)... Read More
    21 Comments