7 Posts
monilinn started a discussion
Beadboard? - What is the width of the planks?
    1 Comment
monilinn started a discussion
Shelf depth - Can you tell me how deep the shelves are?
    Comment
monilinn started a discussion
Beadboard - Can you tell me the width of the planks? Thank you!
    Comment
monilinn started a discussion
Beadboard - Can you tell me the size of the boards? 41/2"?
1 Like    2 Comments
monilinn started a discussion
Beadboard - What is the width of the beadboard?
1 Like    1 Comment
monilinn started a discussion
transporting roses - I live in San Diego. I sadly recently lost my mother, who lived in southeastern Iowa. I would love to transport one of her rose bushes to CA... Read More
    1 Comment
monilinn started a discussion
trim or bullnose? - Hi. I am new here, so forgive me if this question has already been addressed. I have searched, but have not found an answer. We have a 1947 ... Read More
    Comment