Sign In
Join as a Pro
History of Houzz
FIND PROFESSIONALS
DESIGN
Interior Designers
Architects & Building Designers
Kitchen Designers
Bathroom Designers
Interior Stylists
Garden Designers
Furniture & Home Accessories
Cabinet Makers
Lighting
Curtains, Blinds & Shutters
Smart Home Specialists
Experts in Dublin
Interior Designers in Dublin
Carpet & Flooring in Dublin
Electricians in Dublin
Garden Designers in Dublin
RENOVATION
Home Builders
Design & Build
Loft Conversion Specialists
Carpet & Flooring
Kitchen & Bathroom Suppliers
Carpenters & Joiners
Windows & Glazing
Tiles & Worktops
Decking & Patios
Staircases & Railings
Painters & Decorators
Experts in Cork
Interior Designers in Cork
Carpet & Flooring in Cork
Electricians in Cork
Garden Designers in Cork
SUPPLIERS & SERVICES
Electricians
Gardening Services
Garden & Landscape Supplies
Garden Rooms, Home Offices & Conservatories
Swimming Pools & Hot Tubs
Driveways
View All
Experts in Limerick
Interior Designers in Limerick
Carpet & Flooring in Limerick
Electricians in Limerick
Garden Designers in Limerick
STORIES
STORIES FROM HOUZZ
Most Popular
Houzz Tours
Kitchens
Bathrooms
More Rooms
Gardens
Renovating
Decorating
Storage & Organisation
Small Space Living
View All
HOUZZ RESEARCH
ADVICE
HOUZZ DISCUSSIONS
Design Dilemma
Before & After
Polls
Kitchens
Bathrooms
Living Rooms
Gardens
Renovating
DIY
Home Decorating
Smaller Homes
Paint
Mona Bode
Ideabooks
Activity
Activity
Comments
Posts
Reviews
3 Posts
18 June 2017
Mona Bode
started a discussion
Rabbits or Striped Gophers are chewing on my succulents! -
What can I use to stop them? It is one thing, if they needed the food or water, but there is plenty around here. I have had some just "...
Read More
Like
5 Comments
See
5
more comments
Sign Up to Comment
16 October 2016
Mona Bode
started a discussion
Was watching for this to bloom all day. Went into the house for supper
4 Likes
2 Comments
See
2
more comments
Sign Up to Comment
3 April 2016
Mona Bode
started a discussion
How do I separate these? -
I really don't know how much soil is left in the pot. If I break them off, will they already have roots? I know that I am going to end up ...
Read More
Like
9 Comments
See
9
more comments
Sign Up to Comment